Defining the Internet of things
In this article, we will discuss all the information that you should know as a non-specialist about the Internet of Things, internet of things development, how has the internet of things affected business and internet of things in business to be able to deal with and understand this technology, and it will also make it easier for you - if you want - to study seriously specialized in this promising field.
The history of the Internet of things
How does the Internet of things work (internet of things explained)
The first stage: collecting data from devices and sensors
The second stage: connecting devices to each other
The third stage: data processing
Fourth stage: interaction and user interface
Internet of Things Components
1. Anything (for example, a home appliance) that has advanced features and capabilities
2. Advanced sensors and cameras capable of receiving accurate data
3- Giving the thing access to the Internet
This is divided into two parts:
4. Programming and special applications to control and manage things through the Internet
Internet of things uses
1. Health field
2. The field of home appliances and smart homes
3. The field of transportation and communications
4. Industry and agriculture fields
Advantages and disadvantages of the Internet of things
First, the advantages of the Internet of things
1. Automate everything that can be automated
2. Save a lot of time
3. Reduce our energy consumption
4. Reducing accidents and health problems
5. Save a lot of data
6. Safety and protection
Secondly, the disadvantages of the Internet of things
1. Lack of privacy
2. Human nature has changed
3. Hacking and data theft
4. Millions of jobs lost
Challenges facing the Internet of things
1. The great complexity of IoT systems and environments
2. Advanced infrastructure
3. Information and systems security
4. Impact of the Internet of Things on Human Society (Social Impact)
- The science of data analysis.
- Artificial Intelligence.
- Cyber Security.
- UX & UI Design
- Mobile Application Programming Mobile Development.
- Electronics Engineering Hardware Engineering.
- Networking Engineering.